Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lots going on.....

I haven't been faithful in updating my blog lately. I guess it's because I am too busy doing normal mommy/wife things. I clean our house, play with Madeline and actually cook dinner at night for my two! I can run errands without getting exhausted and even went on a shopping trip with my mom last week. She said about half way through shopping, "the old Jill is for sure back" I asked her what she meant? She said, "You've been dragging me in every store just like you use to when you were in high school and college!" And SHE was the one who was tired! I was just getting warmed up. It feels really good to be able to participate in my most favorite hobby, shopping.

But to shop you need $$$. Well, I get to go back to work next week!!!! I am only working Tuesday and Wednesday but it feels so awesome to get back into one of the main roles that define who I am. I get to be the one helping others, the one wearing the scrubs!

Last week, my mom treated Madeline and I to a Girls Beach Trip! It was fun. Madeline loves the beach and had been once right before I got sick. She has begged to go the last few years. SO mom and I packed up and took that baby to the beach! She had a great time. We all did. But if you ask Mad her favorite part, she will tell you, the swimming pool! Kids!!!!!!

I am looking for to Friday. I get to go to Lindsey's church and film our story and testimony to be shared with others. I hope it touches someone and gives them the strength and faith to keep fighting and hang in there. Whatever battles they are facing, God will come through for them. You just gotta believe.

And, my baby girl starts Kindergarten!!! Where did the time go? I had promised her all along, mommy would have a kidney before starting kindergarten. So I can be a more involved mom at school this year.

Everything is so normal and I love it! Couldn’t be happier!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment