Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Sweet Friend


I would like everyone to take a second and read about my friend Arielle. She is a very sweet girl I probably would have never met, if I had not gone into renal failure. We are from different towns and she is younger than me. She is only 28 years old. She has been on dialysis for almost 3 years. It will be 3 years in November. So, she went into End Stage Renal Disease at age 25!!! I recently got to see her and she asked me how I felt. I told her that I feel better than I ever have, in my entire life. She said "wow, I wonder what it would feel like to not be sick." Arielle's battle with kidney disease has a longer and harder history. The reason I would like you to read about her is because she has been doing dialysis for TOO LONG!!! And just like the blessing and healing I received in June, I know that God has a plan for her healing. Arielle is 0+. I just wanted you to meet her because I am going to do anything I can possibly do to help her get a kidney. She deserves to know what it feels like to "feel good."

No comments:

Post a Comment