Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome to a New Life

It's OVER!!!!! Nearly 3 years of kidney failure and dialysis and plasmapheresis all came to an abrupt end on June 23, 2011. Thanks to God's grace and work I was blessed with a healthy new kidney. That beautiful organ came from my friend and now sister, Lindsey. She is my hero, my angel here on earth. I have another blog www.kidneysnotincluded.blogspot.com and you can go there and read my story of kidney failure and the process of getting a kidney transplant. I felt like it was time to move on from the "not included" blog and celebrate the new life and gift I have been given in a new blog, appropriately titled "now included". I am so happy to share my story of healing, faith and recovery with all of you. I hope you enjoy reading this blog and celebrating life with me! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment